Standards for electrical insulating gloves
2. Aeration test must be carried out before use, and they can not be used when any damage is found.
3. When working, sleeve mouth should be inserted into the sleeve mouth to avoid accidents.
4. After use, cleaning the internal and external contamination. After drying, applying talcum powder and placing it flat to avoid damage, and do not put it on the ground.
5. They should be stored in dry and ventilated room temperature 15 °C to 30 °C , relative humidity 50% to 60% of the warehouse away from heat source, more than 20 cm off the ground and wall. To avoid the influence of acid, alkali, oil and other corrosive substances, do not place in the open air to avoid direct sunlight.
6. Preventive tests must be carried out after 6 months of use.