The International Occupational Safety & Healthcare Goods Expo (CIOSH) was founded in 1966 to provide a full range of manufacturing safety and health protective equipment to workers in major manufacturing fields, including construction, chemical, metallurgy, mining and medical care. After more than 50 years of development, CIOSH has become an industry spearhead, leading the scientific and technological development of the labor protective equipment industry in China.
CIOSH 2020, co-organized by China Textile Commerce Association and Messe Düsseldorf (Shanghai) Co., Ltd., is dedicated to providing a business cooperation opportunity for the upstream and downstream along the supply chain, vigorously promoting upgrading of the protective equipment, technology and standards, and building a display platform for advanced technology, equipment and solutions on work safety.
Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC) Hall E1-6
· Specialized buyers / Wholesalers / Distributors / Agents/ OEM buyers
· Offline and online retail channels
· Purchasing departments of manufacturing enter prises
· Administrator of work safety / Safety engineer / HSE management department
· Local safety supervision departments across China
· Inspector / Safety supervisor
· Travel medical health / Environmental medical health institutions
· Fire control departments of local government bodies and enterprises
· International rescue and medical service institutions
· Safety at Work
· Security at Work
· Health at Work
· Emergency and Pandemic Prevention Management